Newborn & Infant Education:
- I offer a variety of parenting classes on breastfeeding, baby care, infant safety, growth & development and more. Both private and group classes are available for parents and organizations.
- For a comprehensive guide on baby care, breast & bottle feeding and the postpartum fourth trimester check out my book What In The Baby?!? set to be released in Winter 2021! Click here to get a sneak peek.
Lactation Consultations: a video visit to identify your breastfeeding issues and help create a plan to meet your goals. Email and text support is included for 1 additional week after the consult.
- Low milk supply
- Over supply & engorgement
- Sore nipples or breast pain
- Difficult latch
- Positioning to help with effective milk removal
- Pumping and storage concerns
- Planning for your return to work
Breastfeeding Classes: I’ll cover the basics of breastfeeding and discuss techniques to assist you in getting your breastfeeding experience off to a great start.
- Topics include: breast anatomy, positioning and latch, establishing and maintain your milk supply and pumping.
Additional Lactation Services:
- Breast or bottle feeding of preterm and small for gestational age (SGA) babies.
- Consultations for breastfeeding moms of infants with dairy & soy intolerances.
- Helping moms to navigate breastfeeding into the toddler years.
Maternal & Child Health Consulting:
- Infant health education, childhood developmental milestones, maternal and infant health disparities, infant mortality prevention, pediatric nutrition, lactation education, injury prevention & safety, care coordination for children with special healthcare needs, content creation and program development. Contact me to schedule an introductory call!
- Custom solutions are also available and perfect for childcare centers, non-profit organizations, small businesses, hospitals or private practices.
Business Consultations For Healthcare Professionals:
- If you’re a healthcare professional with business related questions, schedule an appointment with me here! Perfect for professionals seeking 1:1 business advice, resources for nurses or nurse practitioners interested in setting up a private lactation practice or assistance with course creation.