Newborn & Infant Education:
- Does the thought of welcoming your new baby have you thinking “What in the Baby?!?™“ If so, no need to worry, this virtual class is for you and includes everything that my best selling book What in the Baby?!? covers in a live format.
- I cover the basics of baby care for expectant and new parents and teach you what to expect during the fourth trimester.
- You’ll also receive printable worksheets and my new parent resource list.
- INVESTMENT: $65 for 2 hours
- I also offer a variety of parenting classes on breastfeeding, baby care, infant safety, sleep, growth & development, and more. Both private and group classes are available for parents and organizations.
Book for New Mamas and Expectant Parents:
- For a comprehensive guide on baby care, breast & bottle feeding and the postpartum fourth trimester check out my book What in the Baby?!?™
- How to prepare before your baby is born
- Step by step instructions on how to care for your baby
- Breastfeeding and bottle feeding tips
- What to expect during the postpartum period
- What you need to know about the fourth trimester
- The real deal on your baby sleeping through the night
- Infant growth and developmental milestones
- How to recognize a medical emergency
- Postpartum depression
- And much more!
- What in the Baby?!?™ also comes with a jam-packed resource list where I share dozens of the most coveted websites that new parents need to have in their “new parent toolbox.”