Newborn & Infant Education:
- Do you serve families who are planning to welcome a new baby? Do you need to outsource the education? If so, no need to worry, this virtual class is perfect and includes everything that my best selling book “What in the Baby?!?™ covers in a live format.
- I cover the basics of baby care for expectant and new parents and teach you what to expect during the fourth trimester.
- Participants will also receive printable worksheets and my new parent resource list.
- I also offer a variety of parenting classes on breastfeeding, baby care, infant safety, sleep, growth & development, and more. Both private and group classes are available for parents and professionals.
Book for New Mamas and Expectant Parents:
- Prefer a written guide that you can access right now? For a comprehensive guide on baby care, breast & bottle feeding and the postpartum fourth trimester check out my book What in the Baby?!?™
- How to prepare before your baby is born
- Step by step instructions on how to care for your baby
- Breastfeeding and bottle feeding tips
- What to expect during the postpartum period
- What you need to know about the fourth trimester
- The real deal on your baby sleeping through the night
- Infant growth and developmental milestones
- How to recognize a medical emergency
- Postpartum depression
- And much more!
- What in the Baby?!?™ also comes with a jam-packed resource list where I share dozens of the most coveted websites that new parents need to have in their “new parent toolbox.”